Monday, March 9, 2015

First Hike of 2015


We chose Lacamas Park for our first family hike of 2015 (at the end of January...I'm a little behind on posts) and it was wonderful to get outside and enjoy nature. The trail was nice and Maddy walked/ran quite a bit before going into the carrier (which she loved). I only carried her a short distance and quickly realized she's getting too big for me. She's growing up- no longer the little pipsqueak I carried home from "school" in the baby bjorn every day.

At the end of the hike we hit the play structure, conveniently located next to the parking lot, then headed to Camas town center. We had a very yummy lunch at a small restaurant specializing in crepes/German food. After lunch we took a walk around town which of course meant I had to look in the cute little shops, where I found a great new pair of shoes for me, and some new clothes for Maddy. It certainly was a wonderful day, all around!






No comments:

Post a Comment