Monday, November 6, 2017

Marnie's Trip To MN

Marnie and Grama Shirley

In June I went on a work trip to Minnesota.  We had a project to work on and I was brought in by U.S. Bank to be at the meetings in person.  My manager and two colleagues were also leaving our department, so I was able to attend their goodbye party.

It was a nice change to have an "official" work visit where I stayed in a hotel downtown close to the office and did not have to worry about commuting.  My friend Barbi met me for dinner one night, but for the most part I concentrated on work.

I was so happy to have some time up North with my parents in Knife River and Grama Shirley in Bayfield.  I also got to spend some time with my cousin, Jared and his family.  He just had his second child, Julien, who I had not yet met.  

I did not have much time with Steve's family but I did squeeze in a dinner with Mike, Jan, Leah, Eli and Anton before I flew back to Portland.

It was a short, productive and fun trip!


Mom, Grama, Marnie at Gram's apartment

Mom and  Dad at the Apple Orchard




Jemma!

Jemma, Jared, Anna and little Julien

















Dinner with Mike and Jan, Eli, Leah and Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment