Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Maddy's 5th Birthday Extraordinaire! (Part 3 of 3)



Maddy and Chuck E Cheese!

Quite some time ago, as I was driving Maddy home from school, she said: "Mommy, I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese!"  Seeing as we'd never been there nor had we talked about it, I asked her how she knew about Chuck E Cheese.  "I saw it on TV" she said.  Hmmmm, those Saturday mornings where I sleep on the couch and let Maddy watch cartoons on Nick Jr have clued her into more than I had ever imagined.  Commercials...

So that is how Maddy's third and last party celebrating entrance into her 5th year w happened at Chuck E Cheese.  It was much as I remembered from being a little kid myself, only the big ball pit was missing.  There were lots of arcade games, some riding toys and the mechanical characters that sang and danced in a somewhat creepy (only a little) way.  The party package provided pizza, drinks and tokens for the kids, and a round in the "Tornado" for Maddy and one parent (I chose Steve!) to collect as many tickets as possible.

Everyone had a blast (Riley and Wilson may have had the best time!) and the parents had fun too.  I got to play my heart's content of Skee Ball so I was happy.  Maddy also had a great time, although Chuck E Cheese himself made her a bit shy.  I don't blame her.

All in all, three birthday events made for a happy little 5 year old!  Happy Maddy equals happy parents!


Maddy and Karina
Brett and little Wyatt

Maddy having fun!

Pizza!
Maddy and the Chuck E Cheese Oath
 


Winning tickets in the tornado

Little Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment