Sunday, November 30, 2014

Autumn Fun - Little Snippets


Our little Peanut

November was full of adventures and activities! 

We celebrated our friend Luella Sweany's 2nd birthday at the Vancouver Early Learning Center at the Vancouver Community Library.  It was an amazing place for kiddos to play and everyone had a great time.

Maddy finally got a haircut (she's happy she can see again) and since the salon happened to be in my work building, I brought her up to see my office!

We joined the crowd and bought Maddy the movie Frozen, which we watched for the first time. Maddy really enjoyed it (I will admit that I liked it too), and is now belting out the lyrics of "Let it Go" like the best of 'em.  She hasn't asked to watch it again yet...but I won't be too surprised when she does.

Maddy loves to help in the kitchen, whether it be baking, getting dinner ready, helping me with my coffee, or pouring milk into the cereal bowl.  She also loves to wear the new apron from Grandmom.

Steve and I enjoyed a wonderful date night while Maddy enjoyed a fun sleepover at the Sweany's home, with friends Olivia and Rohin and their families stopping by as well. 

Steve and I also took a night away to help our friend Brendan celebrate his 40th birthday at Silcox Hut up on Mount Hood (while Maddy's former teacher Ashley spent the night with her).  Nearly 20 of us made the trek up to the hut, accessible only by Snow Cat or Chair Lift.  It was a vey fun night, clear and cold, with amazing views (including one shooting star).  Fun times!

Luella and Maddy: Luella's 2nd Birthday Party

Maddy at Luella's party

Kieran and Maddy
Maddy's haircut!

Visiting Mommy's office
Loving Elsa and Anna from Frozen

Baking time!

Sleepover at the Sweany's: Maddy and Andy

Marnie and Steve at Silcox Hut: Mount Hood

Sunset on the Mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment