Friday, October 11, 2013

Bella Organic Farm: October 6, 2013

In the Pumpkin Patch
For quite some time now I have wanted to visit a farm during autumn to enjoy the festivities and I finally got my chance!  It was all I'd hoped for, and more. The weather was beautiful and Madeline, Steve and I took full advantage of everything Bella Organic Farm had to offer.  We went on the Cow Train, the Grain Train and checked out the Hay Maze.  We had snacks, and even had a beer (well, Steve and I did) with our friends Eric and Melissa and their family.  I went into the big corn maze but unfortunately did not have time to venture far, as Maddy's nap time was approaching.  I'll need to do that next time.  So much fun - I definitely want to do it again!


Hay Maze

On a hay ride!

On the Grain Train

You guessed it: The Cow Train

I love the cow train!
The Fausts and the G's

Melissa, Eric and Althea

No comments:

Post a Comment