Friday, March 22, 2013

First Haircut

Okay, so it's hard to tell from my "before" and "after" shots, but Madeline's first haircut did improve the baby mullet hair she was sporting.  She was very well behaved (sat still...mostly) and enjoyed her time with Summer, my hair stylist!  Summer was great and her reflexes were quick, giving me peace of mind as she held the shears so close to my little angel's head.  All in all, it went very well!

The "Before" picture
The "After" picture


Here are a few of the pictures in between!  Maddy talked about her haircut (stating over and over "Summer cut hair") for the next week.  I'm happy it went so well and we can look forward to the next haircut adventure (considering her bangs still haven't grown in, that could be another year form now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment